Saturday, May 31, 2014

5.31.14












trousers, flats- zara/ hat- asos

Something I recently learned: a quick way to a soften up black..just add nude. I feel that adding white to black tends to look too waitress-y. I love black with nude, the outfit appears more casual but still serious and posh.

I planned on adding more polish to my blog posts. Focusing not only on the pictures, but also on the writing. 

The issue is, my fingers cannot keep up with my mind. Surely, I am not the only one with this problem. You can see it in the quality of my writing: the typos, the poor grammar, and so on. 

I need to find time to wind down, relax, catch up with myself, but at the moment I feel like I am living in yesterday while trying to catch up to tomorrow (if that makes any sense). I'll figure it out. 

Even as I write this I am thinking about the million and one other things I need to hurry up and do before the day is over. Too much anxious energy. 

Thanks for hanging in there with me!



1 comment: