Sunday, June 22, 2014

6.22.14











jacket, jumpsuit, flats- zara / earrings- LJS (Coming next week)

These pearls are seriously awesome. I had to keep a pair for myself! They go with practically everything, so versatile.  I decided to dress them casually today, a sort of, 'running errands through the city before picking the kids up from school' type look. 
No, I don't live in a city but all my thoughts reside there. I miss my home NY so much.

Pearls coming next week, first in black and white, and then other colors will be added into the mix!

4 comments:

  1. Those pearls are super cool, the jumpsuit is lovely but your hair is just amazing, in love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair... love it!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfit and your hair is AMAZING. Thanks for sharing and check out the latest VINTAGE SUNGLASSES GIVEAWAY.

    Eye See Euphoria : http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/paparazzi-saturdays-10

    ReplyDelete