Sunday, April 6, 2014

90's hip hop

As my daughter gets older, it becomes easier for me to find time for myself, which,  in all honesty, equals time for blogging...finally. Why blogging? It's the one thing that's mine. I find it fun to play stylist, photographer and model. It provides a sort of creative release that I absolutely need. I'm a creative soul, but my interests vary which sort of prevents me from mastering anything. What good is knowledge without application? Same goes for creative potential, without any actual output, does it matter that you are good at drawing? Probably not. 

The jeans will be soon be for sale in the Lola Jaro Shop . With other items both pre-loved by me and completely new. So be sure to check out the link on the side.

I felt very 90's hip hop princess in this look, or ,very now Rihanna. 
I decided to get against the "norm" and pair the outfit with thick strapped sandals. I feel it adds to the sporty vibes.













top- Zara| jeans- soon | Sandals- Zara | Necklace- Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment